Cytus – a game that gives your finger a workout! (Android, iPhone and iPad Game)
Yeah! It might sound a bit like a tropical disease. If you are a person who likes to play games on an arcade center, specially games that lets you dance to the rhythm with your feet or hands by tapping, slapping or stepping on primary colored buttons, then this game is for you! This is different because you don’t need to go on an arcade center just to play those and you will only use your fingers! You will be locked into the rhythm and your fingers are moving independently from your body. This is a touch arcade!
Developed by Rayark Inc. this game is available on Android Phones (Free Download), iPhones and the iPad ($1.99).
- Easy and Intuitive to play with active scan line and 3 kinds of notes
- 15+ songs and 30+ variations, including famous composer from all around the world
- More than 10 levels difficulty, more challenge and more fun
- Various music genre: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM’N BASS and many more
- Game Center Leader board to challenge fingers from all over the world
The interface is user friendly and smartly designed. You will love this game as this is an app that gives you excitement and thrill by using only your fingers anywhere and anytime! This would definitely give your fingers a hell of work out!
Here are some must-see videos that discuss how-to-play Cytus.
- Played on iPad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7NEDlVRjf4&feature=related
- Played on iPhone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlf-BLNtEHg
- Played on Android Phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76PLrdZjk5U
Make sure you follow GoWireless on Twitter or Like GoWireless on Facebook to stay up to speed on the latest Verizon Smartphones and News. You can also visit http://tiny.cc/m5wfkw to find a Store near you for more information.