XPLORE on your Android Phone!
If you like digging or exploring deep inside your Android Tablet or Phone, you will appreciate this application X-PLORE!
XPLORE enables you to see the hierarchy of your Android Tablet or Phone files to the deepest. It reveals a lot of information about your Phone’s Operating System. You can also launch a program —- tapping Media file will allow you to have the preview of that file through one of your application or through the built in preview feature of XPLORE. Features like Creating/Renaming/Deleting Folder, Moving Files, Hiding Files, Zipping and Unzipping files and Transferring files from other phones are really made easy in this application – It feels like using a windows explorer! There’s more! You can also EXPLORE shared folders on windows servers and PCs.
Here are the features of X-PLORE version 3.05 for Android
- Dual-pane tree view
- Root access (on rooted devices), also allowing changes to read-only files
- FTP, FTPS, LAN (SMB/Samba) servers
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Webdav, Yandex
- Picasa image albums
- SQLite database explorer (files with .db extension)
- Seamless work with Zip (as with normal folder)
- Favorite folders displayable in root
- Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images in folder
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
- Ability to clear default application handlers
- Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
- Search files in folders (also in archives or in search results)
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever that device supports
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Hide folders that you don’t want to see
This application impressed and does deserve a high rating! This application is FREE! Developed by Lonely Cat Games.
For more real-time information surrounding Smartphone Offerings and Wireless News, make sure you follow GoWireless on Twitter or Like GoWireless on Facebook. You can also visit http://tiny.cc/m5wfkw to find a Store near you for more information.