Verizon One Talk
One Talk offers more than 50 features accessible from compatible desk phones or select Android® or iOS mobile devices.
Business Unlimited Plans
Get ready and stay ready with the best wireless plan for your business.
2020 Best Phones
Buy One, Get One deals are now available on our top phones. Contact us today to find out more.
Looking to switch? Talk to the experts.
GET a $100 bill credit for every new Smartphone you activate
Whether you need healthcare telecommunications or the best construction phone system, Verizon Business Accounts has a solution for your business needs. GoWireless supports a variety of Verizon Business accounts, capable of meeting the demands of the gig economy, construction phone requirements or phone systems for medical offices.
Solutions For Any Industry
Deliver the highest level of personalized care to your patients utilizing cutting edge technology for them to consult with doctors, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more. Grant your employees the tools they need to enhance communication and provide secure anywhere access to clinical data.
Reliable and “always on” connectivity is essential to keep a business thriving. Establishing a temporary construction management office? Ensuring continuity of point of sale connectivity through a back-up solution? Business-grade Wireless Routers are a great, low-cost solution to keep your business ready.
The fastest growing employer is the Gig economy. If you do something on the side like drive for Uber or Doordash or own a small business, you qualify for discounted business pricing. See our many solutions for the Gig economy such as mobile phone plans that will help to make you more efficient and profitable.
GoWireless Solutions Benefits
With GoWireless wireless phone solutions, you'll enjoy such benefits as:
- Increased Engagement: improved communication leads to less confusion and real-time feedback, both of which improve employee engagement.
- Improved Efficiency: employees receive the information needed to complete tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
- 5G Technology: organizations can capitalize on the download and processing capabilities of 5G networks.
- Full-Time Support: 24/7 support is available to resolve any issues that might arise.
- Secure Cloud Management: Verizon Cloud offers protection of your data files from viruses, system crashes, and accidental data loss on our secure servers.
- Managed Mobility Services: Connect employees and devices to essential resources in a simplified and secure platform using the latest technologies.
Unified Communications and Collaboration Your Way
Business phone lines serve multiple functions, including facilitating communication and collaboration among your employees. VoIP for medical offices, conference calls for gig workers, and robust construction phone plans all encourage timely, efficient collaboration. Choose GoWireless business accounts and benefit from:
- One Talk: allows you to move freely between desk phones and mobile devices.
- Conference calls: enables multiple members to converse simultaneously in locations across the globe using their mobile or desk phone.
- Blue Jeans Video Conferencing: combines high-quality audio, HD video and web-conferencing capabilities for cloud-based meetings or large interactive events.
- Verizon's VoIP network: access a reliable digital voice system with over 45 features such as automatic call forwarding, voicemail to email, and seamless transfer between devices.
Requirements For a Business Line
Want a Verizon Business account for your construction, home office, or medical office phone system? To qualify you need to meet the following requirements:
You can start with one line but must have five lines within 180 days to get a practice is to start with five lines). You must sign up with a Business Plan. Small businesses can no longer sign up with Consumer Plans.
You must have a federal tax identification number, a business license, and a Schedule C if you are the sole proprietor of the business.
Types of Verizon Business Accounts Supported by GoWireless
Typically, GoWireless supports the following types of business accounts:
- Phone systems with 1 to 99 lines
- Non-National accounts
- Non-government accounts
- Non-public sector accounts
- Need a business account for your construction site, medical facility, or other business? Contact GoWireless to find the wireless account that fits your needs and those of your customers and staff.
Making advanced connectivity,
communication, and control
products that work for you.
TOP BUSINESS SELLERS
5G built right
5G Ultra Wideband is now live in select cities around the country, come in to our store and signup to experience ultra-fast speed.