Send us a message!
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
With locations throughout the United States, GoWireless has become the market leader in wireless retail.
Having decades of wireless retail service experience, GoWireless offers its customers an expansive selection of wireless products, comprehensive calling plan choices, and the best customer service. Use our nationwide store locator to find one of our convenient store locations near you.
Our GRIP insurance program covers your device purchased from GoWireless from accidental damage, loss, theft, and malfunction.
To track your order, please check your email for the shipping confirmation number from GoWireless for your UPS tracking number.
Returns & Exchanges
Because our customers are our number one priority, we want to make your return or exchange request as easy as your purchase.
You may terminate service for any reason within 14 days of activation. You will be responsible for all applicable Verizon Wireless usage fees, access charges, taxes, surcharges, or other charges that accrued to your account through the termination date. To cancel your service, you must contact Verizon
Wireless customer care service at the phone number on your contract. This request must come within that 14 day period to avoid any Early Termination fees. Please read all Terms & Conditions for merchandise returns and exchanges before purchase.
Online Purchase Received via UPS
If you received your items via UPS, you must follow this process.
To request a return or exchange via UPS simply call the GoWireless Customer Service Center and request a return authorization number.
• This request must be made within the allowable 14 day period, and all aspects of your return or exchange must fall within the terms and conditions of the GoWireless return policy.
• A GoWireless Customer Service Representative will assist you with all necessary details to process your return or exchange.
• Mobile phones and/or internet devices must be deactivated with Verizon Wireless before being returned and must be in the original, unaltered packaging, with all accessories, manuals, etc. To deactivate your service, contact Verizon Wireless customer care service at the phone number on your contract.
In Store Purchases
If you purchased your items at a GoWireless store, you must follow this process.
• You may return your items at any of our locations.
• Mobile phones and/or internet devices must be deactivated with Verizon Wireless before being returned and must be in the original, unaltered packaging, with all accessories, manuals, etc.
• Bring your items into the GoWireless store with your original receipt(s) and packaging.
• A store representative will assist you through the return/exchange process.
• To deactivate your service, contact Verizon Wireless customer care service at the phone number on your contract.
To claim your offer, please visit this website and complete the required information. click here
Please have your receipt(s) and device UPC barcode(s) from your purchase available as they may be required to complete this process.
Please note: Rebates will be issued within four weeks after receipt of the claim and approval, but may take up to six weeks.
Frequently asked questions
If you are having issues with a particular app, try removing the app from your iPhone.
- To avoid losing any app data, first back up your information.
- Touch and hold any app icon on the Home screen until the icons start to jiggle.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the app you want to remove. You may be prompted to rate the app.
- Tap Delete to remove the app and all of its data from your iPhone.
- Click the Home button to cancel or stop deleting apps.
- Proceed to the next step to reinstall your app
After removing an app from your iPhone, use these steps to reinstall it. Open the App Store on iPhone and locate the app to reinstall. If you previously purchased the app, tap Purchased to find it quickly, then tap the Install button. If prompted, enter your iTunes Store account information. After the app is installed, check to see if your issue is resolved.
Note: Some apps may require a Wi-Fi connection to download.
Spam Controls enable you to block unwanted messages. Spam Controls consist of two services, Call & Message Blocking and Internet Spam Controls. Verizon Wireless provides these free features to block certain phone numbers and Internet addresses from contacting you.
Yes, blocking will expire 90 days from the date of your first block. You can reestablish blocking by adding blocking preferences after they expire. You can only block up to five phone numbers at one time. Also, blocks will expire 90 days from the date you set your first blocked number.
Yes, if your number is portable, you can bring your existing number from your current wireless or landline service provider to Verizon Wireless.
No. Your number must remain active. Canceling your service before porting will prevent you from keeping your number.
Note: You may be responsible to your old service provider for any contractual requirements and applicable charges, including an early termination fee, on your old account.
Wireless to wireless ports generally should take no more than 3 to 24 hours but could take longer. Landline to wireless ports generally should take no more than four days but could take longer.
Note: Processing time may vary depending on the complexity of the port, existing volumes between carriers and your old service provider.
You need a My Verizon account and a monthly plan package. The Family Locator service must be added to your account with at least one family member set up as an administrator and one as a participant. We recommend that you have a data plan for participant phones because data is used each time a family member is located.
Currently, Family Locator is unavailable for prepaid, My Business Account and Verizon Enterprise Center customers
You can use the Web browser on your computer or your device to locate family members. There's also a special app for AndroidTM phone users. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.